Friday, April 26, 2013

Welcome to 37 W. 1070 South, Suite 201

View from my new office door.
Looking down the hall from front door toward break room and restroom.
Corner of restroom and storage. Break room to the left.
New bull pen. Looking toward front door.
Standing in my new office.
We did it. Well, Slater Transfer did it. They came in at 7:30AM and by 12:30PM they were done. Now the fun begins. We are still unsettled in the new place. Boxes everywhere and desks that need to be set up and moved around. I still can not believe all the stuff we have accumulated over the past 21+ years in business.
My current desk set up. Still a few things to move over to the new offices.

Advertising on s shoe string.
Jeremey and I are still in the old Hardy Home building set up on a card tables with just the essentials for now until next week when the phones and internet get hooked up in the new place. I think it is going to be a nice move for us. Especially if the new renters want to buy the building in 6 months. If they decide to move out then it's pack up again and off we go. I think they are going to love the Hardy Home. It has been a great place for us to grow the business and hang out. So many memories here over the past 18+ years. I remember when we moved here from the Lewis Meats/LearnKey building on Sunset. It took one load in a rented Uhaul truck. We had desks and the big scanner. Times and technology have really made business easier where we can do more with less.  I found some old back up Zip Drives, Jaz drives and tape backup. We can fit all that info on a small jump drive and still have tons of space left.

It is amazing to me that I can still function and get things done for clients during a big move like this. Most of them will not even notice that we moved. Great associates, great clients, great times ahead. Welcome to 37 W. 1070 South, Suite 201.

No comments: