Friday, October 12, 2012

Phone Directories



I have come to the conclusion that phone directory companies all think they are the best form of advertising.  Some are even coming up with figures to dispute internet searches as a passing fancy and to not be taken seriously.  I believe in an integrated marketing plan that includes enough of each media to reach the clients target market. However, some industries need more of one media over another.  New technology has changed the landscape for many marketers, and when used properly will help increase brand awareness, as well as increase sales. There are so many variables to marketing though.  Price, product, promotion, and distribution all play an important part in the success of your marketing mix. So if you want me to become endeared to your marketing media industry, don't come into my office and slam the other guys. I know better.  Just give me your stats and I'll assess them and assign a portion of our marketing budget relative to the success of what you bring to the table and how it helps promote my clients products and services.  Reach, frequency, and ROI versus cost.

No comments: